Other Cleaning Methods
Other cleaning methods
1st GENERATION (traditional) carpet cleaning method/technology;
- Soak carpet with lots of water (to prevent overheating, as the spinning speed of the auto-scrubber is between 1,200 to 1,600 rounds per minute RPM)
- Apply shampoo/chemical
- Scrub using a single disc, on top of already flattened carpet fibre
- Extract water using extractor/wet vacuum
- Finally, use blower to dry for a few days !
- Service fee - Most expensive due to multiple processes !
2nd GENERATION cleaning method / technology;
- Shampoo/wet carpet & extract simultaneously
- Some machines come with steaming feature but temperature is usually less than 100 degrees Celsius, so as not to burn the carpet fibre.
- Drying time is usually several hours
- Most commonly used in the market !
- Service fee – Cheapest as machine & labour cost is the lowest!